BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 14 of 220 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't believe top guns was ever mentioned? Wonder why?

Gee, neither was YJ. Wonder why? Doy, Newsday never mentions club teams in any sport. Get with the program.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nobody said topguns was mentioned, just recognizing topguns coaches for there accomplishments at NU. Jealousy will get you nowhere. You must be real worried about topguns if your monotoring this site. you are pathetic. Do you feel threatened by topguns? The club you belong to must not be doing well. I can probably guess what club you belong to. Get a life.
. Wow defensive much! Just wondered since article was mainly about Shannon and her plans for after school yet never mentioned that she formed this huge club and I wondered why. Seems curious?Shouldn't she be proud of her club and wouldn't that be great publicity for her club to mention it in a long island newspaper??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dont wonder why, think about it you moron. common sense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dont wonder why, think about it you moron. common sense
. Yeah I guess I am slow. Why don't you explain it to me . Maybe you can answe it without the name calling?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah genius explain it for us morons.You seem to be the best example of your travel club all bravado with no true substance. All show and no go.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I can proJust wondered since article was mainly about Shannon and her plans for after school yet never mentioned that she formed this huge club and I wondered why. Seems curious?Shouldn't she be proud of her club and wouldn't that be great publicity for her club to mention it in a long island newspaper??

Clearly you don't read Newsday. Newsday has never mentioned any club teams for any sport in any article about any LI kid who's featured, ever. Stop trying to make drama where there isn't any.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah genius explain it for us morons.You seem to be the best example of your travel club all bravado with no true substance. All show and no go.

All of you sound liked a bunch of babies. This is not about you or your club, this was about Shannon, and other accomplished lax players way beyond club ball. Turns out Shannon is the best and most accomplished lacrosse player ever to come from long island, congrats to her. Good luck to her in whatever she chooses to do, top guns are very lucky to have her. Yj's should congratulate her and move on, not try to put a lame club spin on reasons not to support her. What she has accomplished in her NCAA career is amazing, and its not even over yet. Good luck to her in all that she does!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being married to you "make and argument out of nothing" folks must be a complete dream. Jeez.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think this guy is the moron

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Case in point above.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Yes it is so nice to see that so many of the top gun coaches completely dominate the D1 lacrosse scene.

Like!

Great players doesn't a;ways translate into great coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes it is so nice to see that so many of the top gun coaches completely dominate the D1 lacrosse scene.

Like!

What's "Big Daddys" credentials

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like!

That's certainly true. Of course having been a crappy player or never a player, doesn't mean you will be a good coach either. It's good to have coaches who have played at the very highest level as a starting point. Wether they turn into good coaches, you have to wait and see, but it's certainly wise to build "anything" on a good foundation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like!

He sells wooden shafts, that's about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the shaft tent was empty !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like!

I don't see him listed as a coach for any of the teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is that what you did all day, keep an eye on the shaft tent, what is wrong with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please go back to your yj thread

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for starters i would bet he passed high school english (nice grammar) why don't you go back to your yj thread, oh that's right i heard that cr told all her zombies that they're not allowed on the botc forum anymore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
puppets not zombies. zombies is not nice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After seeing a couple of practices I can confidently say TG is going to take over the girls lax world this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After seeing a couple of practices I can confidently say TG is going to take over the girls lax world this summer.

Please, please I beg you set up a scrimmage with Yellow Jackets Blue any age group so we can see what reality is.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Please, please I beg you set up a scrimmage with Yellow Jackets Blue any age group so we can see what reality is.
Perhaps one age group might excel and that discussion would be better placed on one of the girls age group threads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage

Perhaps one age group might excel and that discussion would be better placed on one of the girls age group threads.

Agree, what age group are you speaking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we see TG 2013 verbals please. Where is your list

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Can we see TG 2013 verbals please. Where is your list
Why is this so important to the Yellow Jackets. The worth and success of a person or organization does not lie within its commitment list, or where one goes to college. But I guess some people can't see past the surface.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yellow Jackets Blue "A", Blue "B", Blue "C", Blue "D", or Blue "E"?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Why is it you always attribute every post you do not like to YJ. Not saying it was not YJ parent but who knows. Yes YJ has many obnoxious parents but so does TG Liberty etc.. Yes YJ has more numbers then most and in my opinion has more of every type parent from bad to good.It seems as you read thru these posts from all groups the obnoxious parents post more often then the good parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by sectionxi
Why is it you always attribute every post you do not like to YJ. Not saying it was not YJ parent but who knows. Yes YJ has many obnoxious parents but so does TG Liberty etc.. Yes YJ has more numbers then most and in my opinion has more of every type parent from bad to good.It seems as you read thru these posts from all groups the obnoxious parents post more often then the good parents.
We all know it's a yellow jacket parent. there the only group on the girls pages to ever bring it up. You all think your better than everyone els and your commitment page is the badge of honor you guys love to throw in every ones faces. The truth is it seems that most of the negativity originates from a comment made by some obnoxious yellow jacket parent bashing every other team and reminding us all how superior you guys THINK you are.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The funniest thing about your post is you assume I am a YJ parent when I have no child who has ever played for YJ. I will assume you have a child that plays TG. As to the person who was so impressed with TG practice my guess is you have a child on the very young age, as of now the best YJ teams still are the best teams on LI at age groups 2018 and above in general.I personally have not had my kids join any of the more popular travel teams because they are young and having 24 kids on a team is in my opinion ridiculous.To the Tg and Yj parents that want to drive to Maryland to play half of 25 minute games I have no problem with it ,it's just not for me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was not a YJ parent. We all know It can't be because they are not allowed on the BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The funniest thing about your post is you assume I am a YJ parent when I have no child who has ever played for YJ. I will assume you have a child that plays TG. As to the person who was so impressed with TG practice my guess is you have a child on the very young age, as of now the best YJ teams still are the best teams on LI at age groups 2018 and above in general.I personally have not had my kids join any of the more popular travel teams because they are young and having 24 kids on a team is in my opinion ridiculous.To the Tg and Yj parents that want to drive to Maryland to play half of 25 minute games I have no problem with it ,it's just not for me.

You are obviously not from TG or YJ's because you have no clue. What tournament are you even talking about? With two days of pool play and playoffs games leading to a championship game, these girls see about the same amount of playing time in one weekend as they will for an entire town team season. Of course your daughter's team would have to make it into the playoffs to advance to all these games and the extra playing time. Maybe that's why it's worth it playing for one of the more popular clubs, they actually do give you more bang for your buck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people all need to get a life and stop arguing on this site. You all look so childish. Have some self respect and simply encourage your own kids. From a players stand point you are so ridiculous. Real good example you are setting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the TG teams do this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tg 2015 purple got rocked gave up 62 goals in 4 games .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2015 Purple won Championship in their "Elite" Division at All American Showcase this past weekend. Congrats to the girls for their hard work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about 2017 Black ?

TG 2015 Purple won Championship in their "Elite" Division at All American Showcase this past weekend. Congrats to the girls for their hard work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How come they didn't play in the top Division in the All American Showcase??? They missed playing some of the top teams (Skywalkers, M&D, etc...)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no top divisions those are just names they gave each division top guns did not play the best .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no top divisions those are just names they gave each division top guns did not play the best .

Top guns 2015 black did not play the best teams in the 2015 age group., period. They should challenge themselves at the next tournament!

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 220 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard