BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 55 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's cool, my son is small for his age two, I'm talking about kids that are almost twelve and are clearly bigger and much more developed. My son just turned 10 in September and when he is the smallest kid on his school team, he tried out for TLI U 10 team he was clearly bigger and more developed. I liked the team and the coaches but I felt like he was playing down.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is there so much to talk about Team Long Island on this thread? In 3 years my sons travel team and town team played them once and it was the town team. a lot of talk but no action. very odd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's funny because a couple of my sons friends are on the TLI U11 team and they started kindergarten late so they are both going on 12 years old. HMM, no wonder why their so big. You can what you want but that team should be playing 2021 teams.

So long as we can all "say what we want", I'll say this: if those TLI kids that are 11, turned 11 on or after September 1, 2014, than no, they should be playing 2022 teams. I say this after actually reading both the US Lax & NY State athletic guidelines and requirements.

You are a spilt milk guy. Cry all you want, but TLI is within all appropriate standards and guidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about TLI???????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody knows that the hot 2022 team to beat is 91 smash. I'm tired of hearing about how great thi TLI U11 team is but I don't see them in the big tourns. Who are they playing a bunch of town teams?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny because a couple of my sons friends are on the TLI U11 team and they started kindergarten late so they are both going on 12 years old. HMM, no wonder why their so big. You can what you want but that team should be playing 2021 teams.

So long as we can all "say what we want", I'll say this: if those TLI kids that are 11, turned 11 on or after September 1, 2014, than no, they should be playing 2022 teams. I say this after actually reading both the US Lax & NY State athletic guidelines and requirements.

You are a spilt milk guy. Cry all you want, but TLI is within all appropriate standards and guidelines.

Are they in 5th grade? Will they graduate in 2022?? If not, then they can't play 2022. End of story. Those are they rules. Others skirt the rules by leaving kids back. Unfortunately that's a better way to get an advantage. Just playing down because you somehow justify the rules to your advantage doesn't actually work. If you have one kid who is graduating in 2021, you should play 2021 or u11. End of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express ranked too high. Lost to a bunch of town teams. True Blue is a B team. They are not laying low, they hide in obscure tournaments so they don't play anyone. Jesters beat fl$ easy in Yale. Outlaws improved. Could be best after smash and igloo.

Otherwise, right on!
[quote=Anonymous]
Express ranked too high. Lost to a bunch of town teams. True Blue is a B team. They are not laying low, they hide in obscure tournaments so they don't play anyone. Jesters beat fl$ easy in Yale. Outlaws improved. Could be best after smash and igloo.

True blue playing Express this Saturday in NJ..who's hiding??
Any predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue loses by 8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Otherwise, right on!

Any predictions?

I really hope this is not a true blue parent making these comments about a brand new team. My Son plays on this first year team as well and at this point it is not a team that will compete with any of the top few teams in the age group. Please stop with the comments all it does is get the masses going and talking crap. The team has a great coach and a good set of kids, If we can finish the year as a strong B team and build from that next year it would be a great success.

Stop the nonsense and just let the kids play and enjoy themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really hope this is not a true blue parent making these comments about a brand new team. My Son plays on this first year team as well and at this point it is not a team that will compete with any of the top few teams in the age group. Please stop with the comments all it does is get the masses going and talking crap. The team has a great coach and a good set of kids, If we can finish the year as a strong B team and build from that next year it would be a great success.

Stop the nonsense and just let the kids play and enjoy themselves. [/quote]

Well said.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds lik a Syosset parent posting ridicules! comments
The True Blue team is strong if we get pushed around by Express A who has 6th graders palying on a fith grade team then so be it.. as long as the kids play strong and have fun..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The True Blue team is strong if we get pushed around by Express A who has 6th graders palying on a fith grade team then so be it.. as long as the kids play strong and have fun..

6th graders? Making excuses early. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No excusses just stateing the facts..haha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you should go back to 6th grade...your spelling indicates that much!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny! There's always a lax mom on the blog that points out spelling.. Please! the men are speaking..go tend to the house work..don't you have some floors to scrub..

Haha!!That's funny! There's always a lax mom on the blog that points out spelling.. Please! the men are speaking..go tend to the house work..don't you have some floors to scrub..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny! There's always a lax mom on the blog that points out spelling.. Please! the men are speaking..go tend to the house work..don't you have some floors to scrub..

Haha!!That's funny! There's always a lax mom on the blog that points out spelling.. Please! the men are speaking..go tend to the house work..don't you have some floors to scrub..

^^^^ To above poster(s): I am associated with TB and haven't been on BOTC in over a month. Whatever is going on with these previous posts is uncalled for. As many of you know there seems to be quite a few 'trolls' on this board who like to cause problems. If you post under anonymous and make unsubstantiated claims or nasty comments, your opinion means absolutely nothing (this has been an ongoing issue on the True Blue thread as well) And if you are a parent, you are way out of line and hope you grow up before we move forward. You will be found out if so.......guarantee you that

As far as the 2022 team going to NJ this weekend. Yes, they are a new squad - right now a B to B+ team who have a great (as in respectful) group of kids. Not to mention having a HC who is a current college coach who truly wants these kids to develop to the best their potential. Learning, and winning some along the way. The boys want to simply play and have fun. Please leave the 'predictions' and uncalled for comments at the door. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Before you do the investigation to find someone out, you should look on your sideline. If you read back, certainly sounds like a TB parent starting this conversation. They are 5th graders. Let them play is right attitude. Just make sure everyone knows it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^ To above poster(s): I am associated with TB and haven't been on BOTC in over a month. Whatever is going on with these previous posts is uncalled for. As many of you know there seems to be quite a few 'trolls' on this board who like to cause problems. If you post under anonymous and make unsubstantiated claims or nasty comments, your opinion means absolutely nothing (this has been an ongoing issue on the True Blue thread as well) And if you are a parent, you are way out of line and hope you grow up before we move forward. You will be found out if so.......guarantee you that

As far as the 2022 team going to NJ this weekend. Yes, they are a new squad - right now a B to B+ team who have a great (as in respectful) group of kids. Not to mention having a HC who is a current college coach who truly wants these kids to develop to the best their potential. Learning, and winning some along the way. The boys want to simply play and have fun. Please leave the 'predictions' and uncalled for comments at the door. Thank you

Well said TB. Don't let the trolls of BOTC get to you. Not worth your time or energy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express had a good showing today at the National Indoors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The National Indoors, wow. That must have been special. Until Express 2022 shows up next spring/summer and beats or competes with a solid "A" level team, they will be considered borderline "B". It's just that way right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A good showing ? I guess they beat Steps ? Your gonna brag about beating TB ? Stars and Stripes too ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The National Indoors, wow. That must have been special. Until Express 2022 shows up next spring/summer and beats or competes with a solid "A" level team, they will be considered borderline "B". It's just that way right now.

Thanks for the label, because if they play "spring/summer" like yesterday, it would be just fine regardless of wins or losses. Funny how you share something on social media about a team or individual accomplishments you get likes, hearts, shares, favorites, etc. And here you get the opposite. Can't you just say nice job can't wait to play you guys..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
Express ranked too high. Lost to a bunch of town teams. True Blue is a B team. They are not laying low, they hide in obscure tournaments so they don't play anyone. Jesters beat fl$ easy in Yale. Outlaws improved. Could be best after smash and igloo....the town teams all have club team players on them. Stop the nonsense. My son faced off against the same kid playing on igloo and the town team.
Otherwise, right on!

Any predictions?

Stop the nonsense and just let the kids play and enjoy themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the label, because if they play "spring/summer" like yesterday, it would be just fine regardless of wins or losses. Funny how you share something on social media about a team or individual accomplishments you get likes, hearts, shares, favorites, etc. And here you get the opposite. Can't you just say nice job can't wait to play you guys..

Did they play in the 2023 bracket???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

don't you have some balls to scratch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did they play in the 2023 bracket???
nice to see the bitter ex express parent still busy as a little beaver trying to justify some worped sense of superiority. Talk to us in 9th or 10th grade when all this starts to matter. If you saw the games you could see this "new" team is already starting to work together. Good showing means good lacrosse. Win or lose. Go back under your rock ....and no it was 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no 6th graders on the team. Nice try

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your facts are made up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, not an "all-star" team. We are a lacrosse community here in the mid atlantic. Parents and coaches were asked if they had kids that wanted to play a tournament. 6 groups of kids from 5 states. The core was from malvern and philly- then deleware, baltimore and even a family from Florida was in town. Rising Sons organized it. The Rising Sons are one of the groups that "get it" in youth lacrosse. Great time was had and the boys really enjoyed it- they just went out and played... 91 was a very good team as was much of the other competition. Fun youth lacrosse...

Thanks for showing us what genuine feel good lax looks like, unfortunately, we did that and do that periodically on li already. That all said, bring your best and play smash.,the current best li team in this age group. See here in li, we gave plenty of options for feel good lax but we like to be the best.
speak for yourself. Not all li people are as rude as this poster. He obviously has some issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

for this tournament you had to put down your child's birthdate not just the graduating year. it was supposed to be a 5th-6th grade bracket. we were supposed to play up. it was changed the day of the tournament to just 5th. no 6th graders are on the team. we can leave that to the other "top" teams and they know who they are. all your child is going to be doing is defending why they are older. he's an All American, of course he is, he was held back. he's not an All American, why not, he was held back. whatever the scenario it's not fair to put the kids in that position. eventually, they will just go by birth year so all the shenanigans cease. if not there will always be comments about how it's not fair and will be used as a reason for winning or losing.

your facts are made up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

let me guess. the scrubbing floors guy is about 5'9"-5'10" on a good day. works out like a fiend and has a little man's complex. real men don't insult woman unless they feel somehow inferior. is this is what this forum has been reduced to?
don't answer. it's obvious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Express already beat outlaws...twice...

Otherwise, right on!

Any predictions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is express 2022 going down to Maryland? It'll be interesting to see how they do if they go, they've had a tough start to the MC era. Where do you see this club stacking up in the summer?

Express canceled just days before the scrimmages with Hawks, Diamonbacks, and Cannons were supposed to occur.

This is a 2022 thread. Please refer to Express 2022 to the 2023 thread going forward. That's where they are competitive.

Too funny. laugh

keep laughing. just wait. it's a brand new team. once MC crafts this team it will be a powerhouse. it may take a few seasons but it will be a top team. it certainly wasn't last year. you just go on your smash love fest and have a ball. if your kid isn't starting you are wasting your time at this level. happy new year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is express 2022 going down to Maryland? It'll be interesting to see how they do if they go, they've had a tough start to the MC era. Where do you see this club stacking up in the summer?

Express canceled just days before the scrimmages with Hawks, Diamonbacks, and Cannons were supposed to occur.

This is a 2022 thread. Please refer to Express 2022 to the 2023 thread going forward. That's where they are competitive.

ooh. sour grape guy again. how bad is your kid. come on. it's obvious you need to bash and condemn because you are not getting any satisfaction from your own kids play. if you were you wouldn't have to take your frustrations out on express. feel bad for you. even if we play 2023 as long as it's competitive what's the difference at this level. get a grip. you wanting us to fail will make our future success that much more sweet. smash plays up. good for them. it's all about competition and developing your skills. you can ha ha and laugh all you want. it just makes you that much smaller. don't you worry about us. we will be just fine. I do worry about both of you though.

Too funny. laugh

keep laughing. just wait. it's a brand new team. once MC crafts this team it will be a powerhouse. it may take a few seasons but it will be a top team. it certainly wasn't last year. you just go on your smash love fest and have a ball. if your kid isn't starting you are wasting your time at this level. happy new year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no he can't because it's all about trying to make himself feel better based on a team's wins and losses. how bad did he get burned by express? he still hasn't answered since his last bashing of express.

nice job, express. it was a pleasure to see the boys improvement in such a short period of time. the training in this program is second to none.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express canceled just days before the scrimmages with Hawks, Diamonbacks, and Cannons were supposed to occur....they cancelled because they had injuries and not enough players able to make it. your insinuation is just wrong. get a life. soon.

ooh. sour grape guy again. how bad is your kid. come on. it's obvious you need to bash and condemn because you are not getting any satisfaction from your own kids play. if you were you wouldn't have to take your frustrations out on express. feel bad for you. even if we play 2023 as long as it's competitive what's the difference at this level. get a grip. you wanting us to fail will make our future success that much more sweet. smash plays up. good for them. it's all about competition and developing your skills. you can ha ha and laugh all you want. it just makes you that much smaller. don't you worry about us. we will be just fine. I do worry about both of you though.

Too funny. laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah baby

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please refer to this poster as I couldn't make it at express so I have to bash them. them being 10 year olds.

Too funny. laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In a few seasons this team will have maybe 3 or 4 of the same players. New kids will come and go. Settle down and look in the rear view mirror.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]
Express ranked too high. Lost to a bunch of town teams.

They lost to two town teams with travel players on them. Be serious. Igloo kids on town team and others. They tied rising sons at buzzer. It was a great competetive lacrosse day. Bunch of envious dads doing the rankings anyway. Meaningless at this stage of the game. But you keep trying to tell yourself the ranking of your sons 5th grade team means something. Wait till all the baseball cuts filter into the lacrosse teams and there is even more competition. Just concentrate on Johnny and forget about the rankings. Competetive games and skills training is all that counts right now.

True Blue is a B team. They are not laying low, they hide in obscure tournaments so they don't play anyone. Jesters beat fl$ easy in Yale. Outlaws improved. Could be best after smash and igloo.

Express already beat outlaws...twice...

Otherwise, right on!

Any predictions?

Page 28 of 55 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard