BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 83 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did not!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who cares my kid will play D1 lax? no one but me and her, and thats fine with us. What I am saying, and what her playing D1 lax ,means is that she put her time in and is top quality player, yours not so much. what your saying is that everyone should step aside because YOU say your daughter is better, we say prove it. Not on a a PA.L. field, or against other 12 year olds like in club, but at least 1 year in M.S. and if she is that good then yes pull her up. Enough people have proven you wrong No Courtney didn't play in 7th grade. C.R. is big on legacy players so no surprise there.

PREP AND PERSONAL: Graduated from Northport High School in the spring of 2013 ... earned six letters in lacrosse and five in soccer ..
The above is from her Notre Dame website so are you saying they are making false claims or that you are an ignorant [lacrosse]. Again you make it so easy to make you look like the uneducated moron you are. This time there is no debate you got caught being a completely ignorant fool stating lies to try and back up your argument.By the way your daughter is not playing D1 lacrosse ,she is committed to go to a school that has D1 lacrosse , does not by a long shot make her a top quality player as you state but the fact you use that as your argument shows me your kid is most likely below average.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Something magical does happen. It's called growth. Both physical and emotional. Seventh graders do not belong on a varsity team."

And another idiotic statement from Powder. Where did you get your medical degree, yes kids grow from 7-8, 8-9,9-10 and so on thats the point ,kids mature and grow at different rates and ages and some kids mature earlier that others both physically and mentally . Why do you think you have a better grasp on what age some kids will have the maturity and skill level to participate in high school sports more so than the pediatric medical doctors, athletic directors, educators etc that were involved with writing the selection classification guidelines.Amazing that you know whats best for every seventh grader in NY and that in your simpleton mind there is some magical line drawn in development between seventh and eighth grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are RULES through New [lacrosse] State Education that each middle school player has to pass in order to play High School sports!
NOW .... do we think that there may be so fibbing going on as far as honesty goes with answering the questions?????? (Mom , DAD with a Little coaching)
7th grade is really pushing it , maybe 8th grade you can get away with it. Smaller schools stand a better chance to need younger players due to numbers. At least in 8th grade the school coaches , AD's can say the had a chance to watch her pay with the school in 7th grade for the school team not the PAL team.
This is a school issue so don't for get there are rules that the school has to follow thru New [lacrosse] State as far as Maturity!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the reality....If your 7th grader is brought up to Varsity it means the following
1- She is an All American in the making and will start and be one of the studs on Varsity.
2- She will be a practice body and is just filling a bench spot.
3- Your district's Varsity team is weak and she will get playing time and be a non factor.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares my kid will play D1 lax? no one but me and her, and thats fine with us. What I am saying, and what her playing D1 lax ,means is that she put her time in and is top quality player, yours not so much. what your saying is that everyone should step aside because YOU say your daughter is better, we say prove it. Not on a a PA.L. field, or against other 12 year olds like in club, but at least 1 year in M.S. and if she is that good then yes pull her up. Enough people have proven you wrong No Courtney didn't play in 7th grade. C.R. is big on legacy players so no surprise there.

PREP AND PERSONAL: Graduated from Northport High School in the spring of 2013 ... earned six letters in lacrosse and five in soccer ..
The above is from her Notre Dame website so are you saying they are making false claims or that you are an ignorant [lacrosse]. Again you make it so easy to make you look like the uneducated moron you are. This time there is no debate you got caught being a completely ignorant fool stating lies to try and back up your argument.By the way your daughter is not playing D1 lacrosse ,she is committed to go to a school that has D1 lacrosse , does not by a long shot make her a top quality player as you state but the fact you use that as your argument shows me your kid is most likely below average.
You are a very angry little person. You have no Idea who my daughter is, or how she plays. what is known is your relatively new to any of this, and not very knowledgeable. I think most people would agree that your 7th grade daughter has not proven herself to be a known quality to anybody outside of your little town. Personally I don't know C.F. and don't really know when she started playing varsity. It's not me stating she didn't. I know this for sure, for her position, a former top player and coach from the same position, recruited her to play after seeing her in camp for 2 days, and has secured her a significant scholarship. What has your kid done? I am sure she is a very accomplished player for her age, but I am also sure that she will be passed by because of her parents by many college coaches. Hopefully the apple falls very far from the tree for her sake. Thank you for diminishing my daughters accomplishments and putting me in my place. Hopefully I can be as smart as you one day, and know everything about everyone just like you. Can you please save me the anticipation and tell me how badly my daughter will do on the field in college so I don't waste too much time and money? Thank you in advance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that what's even more impressive is the two lax for the cure championships and her yj careeer - who wrote that dribble, CR?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the reality....If your 7th grader is brought up to Varsity it means the following
1- She is an All American in the making and will start and be one of the studs on Varsity.
3- Your district's Varsity team is weak and she will get playing time and be a non factor.

I'm voting #3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter falls into #1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a very angry little person. You have no Idea who my daughter is, or how she plays. what is known is your relatively new to any of this, and not very knowledgeable. I think most people would agree that your 7th grade daughter has not proven herself to be a known quality to anybody outside of your little town. Personally I don't know C.F. and don't really know when she started playing varsity. It's not me stating she didn't. I know this for sure, for her position, a former top player and coach from the same position, recruited her to play after seeing her in camp for 2 days, and has secured her a significant scholarship. What has your kid done? I am sure she is a very accomplished player for her age, but I am also sure that she will be passed by because of her parents by many college coaches. Hopefully the apple falls very far from the tree for her sake. Thank you for diminishing my daughters accomplishments and putting me in my place. Hopefully I can be as smart as you one day, and know everything about everyone just like you. Can you please save me the anticipation and tell me how badly my daughter will do on the field in college so I don't waste too much time and money? Thank you in advance

" No Courtney didn't play in 7th grade. "

A quote from your earlier post but now you say you did not say it, there must be something wrong with you . As far as knowing everything about everyone , its not me pretending to know what is best for every 7th grade girl who excels in lacrosse, why don't you leave that to the people who do know these kids the best.
It has taken me longer than it should have but after reading your last post its obvious you have some form of learning disability or are just delusional. Best of luck to your daughter at college I hope they give her a chance at playing time her freshman year even if she has not yet proven herself to them with that great tradition of "wait your turn".

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the decision to pull up a player also greatly depends on the type of player the girl is. Two basic types, one plays a very physical, go to goal, run over a couple defenders, head down to get a shot off. This type of player best have hit their growth spurt if they are going to try to get it done at the varsity level. The other type will beat you with speed and agility, head on a swivel game smarts and relentless hustle, this style does not require the girl to go toe to toe with the older more physically developed player.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

A quote from your earlier post but now you say you did not say it, there must be something wrong with you . As far as knowing everything about everyone , its not me pretending to know what is best for every 7th grade girl who excels in lacrosse, why don't you leave that to the people who do know these kids the best.
It has taken me longer than it should have but after reading your last post its obvious you have some form of learning disability or are just delusional. Best of luck to your daughter at college I hope they give her a chance at playing time her freshman year even if she has not yet proven herself to them with that great tradition of "wait your turn".

"Anonymous" is not one person. Any number of people can and are posting anonymously. You all should get register and make the threads easier to follow and attribute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is one major flaw in your completely irrational logic, I didn't write that! You don't really think I'm the only one that thinks you live in a complete fantasy land. I'll say it again because your obviously very dim witted, I DO NOT KNOW C.F. , AND DO NOT KNOW AT WHAT YEEAR SHE WAS PULLED UP TO VARSITY. I can not dumb it down for you any more than that. please get a 3 year old to explain it to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is one major flaw in your completely irrational logic, I didn't write that! You don't really think I'm the only one that thinks you live in a complete fantasy land. I'll say it again because your obviously very dim witted, I DO NOT KNOW C.F. , AND DO NOT KNOW AT WHAT YEEAR SHE WAS PULLED UP TO VARSITY. I can not dumb it down for you any more than that. please get a 3 year old to explain it to you.

"Who cares my kid will play D1 lax? no one but me and her, and thats fine with us. What I am saying, and what her playing D1 lax ,means is that she put her time in and is top quality player, yours not so much. what your saying is that everyone should step aside because YOU say your daughter is better, we say prove it. Not on a a PA.L. field, or against other 12 year olds like in club, but at least 1 year in M.S. and if she is that good then yes pull her up. Enough people have proven you wrong No Courtney didn't play in 7th grade. C.R. is big on legacy players so no surprise there."

Actually you did say Courrney did not play varsity in 7th grade , just look above. You really are either a moron who doesn't remember what they posted or a liar .Stop worrying about other peoples kids and worry about your own future D1 superstar , let me guess going to some new D1 program desperate for kids who can catch and throw somewhere in Virginia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT TEAMS ARE GONNA COMPETE IN DIV 1
WHO WILL BE COUNTY CHAMPS !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt.Sinia Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverhead

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverhead.......where is that.....do they even have a team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverhead

Now that's funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta get past Bayport first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please , Bayport got there 1 in a million game last year not going to happen this year. Lets just say our team looks forward to playing Bayport every year, they dread playing MS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please , Bayport got there 1 in a million game last year not going to happen this year. Lets just say our team looks forward to playing Bayport every year, they dread playing MS.

You Mount Sinai people are some of the worst parents ever. You have zero class and it shows in your kids and your behavior in the stands and on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

connetquot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not from either district, but I did attend that game last year. Again not sure what either team looked like going into that game but Bayport soundly beat them on many levels. Definitely was not a game of bad breaks, bad calls, unlucky bounces or shots. Bayport look every bit as good and obviously better than Mt. Sinai that day. Moving to this year, any major changes to either team? (impact players graduate?). Don't think I ready to buy into your luck theory and give the crown to Mt Sinai.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cold Spring harbor !!
Had their chance last year , Oh Well
No North Shore and No Mt S Last year this is a new year back to normal and North Shore will be back in 3 years when their numbers drop back to normal. I asked and they said their 2017 class is really BIG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The riverhead 7th grade team will run away with the championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverhead

Now that's funny!
No joke, best 2021 class in the state! chock full of studs. look out McDonoug these girls can beat anyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lady Eagles Rocky point!
This year the whole team is being brought up to varsity , they will get their State Championship soon enough due to coach Sanchez ! And mind that DS had nothing to do with it .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not from either district, but I did attend that game last year. Again not sure what either team looked like going into that game but Bayport soundly beat them on many levels. Definitely was not a game of bad breaks, bad calls, unlucky bounces or shots. Bayport look every bit as good and obviously better than Mt. Sinai that day. Moving to this year, any major changes to either team? (impact players graduate?). Don't think I ready to buy into your luck theory and give the crown to Mt Sinai.

Then you don't know the players on both teams , ask any of the top players on BBP if they felt lucky to win that game .That being said Mount Sinai lost more impact players from last years team than Bayport and will still be favored to win , not like Bayport was asking to be seeded higher so even their coaches realize winning again is a stretch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lady Eagles Rocky point!
This year the whole team is being brought up to varsity , they will get their State Championship soon enough due to coach Sanchez ! And mind that DS had nothing to do with it .
rocky point will lose to
Happauge
BBP
ESM
Comsw
Sayville
Hunt
Very badly, weak team with or without DS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lady Eagles Rocky point!
rocky point will lose to
Happauge
BBP
ESM
Comsw
Sayville
Hunt

DS is the varsity coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then you don't know the players on both teams , ask any of the top players on BBP if they felt lucky to win that game .That being said Mount Sinai lost more impact players from last years team than Bayport and will still be favored to win , not like Bayport was asking to be seeded higher so even their coaches realize winning again is a stretch.

I know most all the impact players from both team from club ball. Mt Sinai held an advantage over most schools for several years as their teams were comprised with high numbers of travel girls, they still have that investment but other districts are also seeing pockets of upper travel team girls hit the scene. I'm not saying Mt. Sinai is getting weaker, I'm saying the other districts are getting stronger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

connetquot

That's almost as funny as the Riverhead post!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

connetquot

What makes you think Connetquot will even make the playoffs this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ward Melville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people think the Division II rankings (top teams), will change much after this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you even consider him a coach at all !

quote=Anonymous]
Lady Eagles Rocky point!
rocky point will lose to
Happauge
BBP
ESM
Comsw
Sayville
Hunt

DS is the varsity coach.
[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

quote=Anonymous]
Lady Eagles Rocky point!
rocky point will lose to
Happauge
BBP
ESM
Comsw
Sayville
Hunt

DS is the varsity coach.
[/quote]If Rocky point is counting on 7th graders they will not do well, no matter how good the parents think they are. It took the Ortega sisters 5 years to make a difference at middle country and they are 2 of the best, so the R.P. and Riverbed girls don't stand a chance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

quote=Anonymous]
Lady Eagles Rocky point!
rocky point will lose to
Happauge
BBP
ESM
Comsw
Sayville
Hunt

DS is the varsity coach.
If Rocky point is counting on 7th graders they will not do well, no matter how good the parents think they are. It took the Ortega sisters 5 years to make a difference at middle country and they are 2 of the best, so the R.P. and Riverbed girls don't stand a chance[/quote]

I agree, even the highly skilled and fastest 7th graders can't make a big impact at the varsity level, but the coaches insist on bringing them up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To the last quote, you sound like an idiot. Your team got soundly beaten by a better team last year. To your own admission, Mt Sinai lost more impact players than did Bayport, and you think they feel they were just lucky to get by. And next year, I'm sure the coach and team will feel equally lucky just to get a rematch in the playoffs against the great Mt. Sinai?

I have no horses in the race, but you need a reality check.

Page 42 of 83 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard