Originally Posted by Anonymous

I'm sorry to say your kid is on the road to be a text book case of burnt out. Yes, it starts with a lunatic father.

Nah, the kid wants to go and he loves it....no need to worry about burnout. Anyway, what should he do on a cold day? Stay home and watch tv or play Xbox? Not his style, he is an active kid who loves to learn all kinds of stuff, he is a good little player and a better student (so far). Things like this are rewards for reading books, studying for and doing well on tests (too many of those I think) and doing homework on his own w/o being asked. Try it, be proud of your kid(s) and feel free to let them know that hard work pays off. If that makes me a looney, then I plead guilty.

todd Moron ivich.

Derek Jeter

You certainly sound a lot more like Marinovich's dad than Jeter's. Jeter's dad has class is not an arrogant [lacrosse]. I feel bad for your kid. If you are like this when he is in 3rd grade, I can't imagine what you will be like going forward.

Hey, first of all, I'm the arrogent guy, Bagel Balls! This guy's not gonna steal my thunder! But I dig his attitude. He and I will have a great time. He sounds like a winner, too! Thank god there's at least one more on the team! And for the record, we are not pushing our kids, we're supporting them! Some kids have it in them and some don't. Don't feel bad that your kid doesn't have it. I'm sure he can still play for Legacy or Empire. They have B teams right???