Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would love to meet this 1 idiot on the sidelines of these games. Smack him around a little bit. Just enough to make home whimper. He needs to be humbled. But I bet he's gonna say how he can't be beat, he and his son are invincible. Guy sounds like a real tool.

Whoooa! Easy there, Cankle Kid! You want none of this! I can't be beat; my son and I are invincible!

All this talk of burning out makes you sound like a bunch of quitter sissies. I don't know about your kids, but mine actually likes to play sports. You force your kids to go to lax? If so, please pull him from the team before his attitude soils the winners on the team. Weakness is more contagious than chicken pox! If you don't believe me, look no further than your own kids. They obviously caught if from all of you with your "practice during the winter is too much" attitudes. My kids sense of self and superior attitude will shield him from your families' poor attitude like a force field, but I can't help the rest of the team. Maybe if they stick close to my kid, a little bit of his charm, good looks and superior play will rub off on them. It's worth a shot! Until then, have your kids practicing their behind the back, weak hand shots. They'll be as good as my kid was last year before you know it!