Don't hate me because I'm loved, Baby Teeth. I'm loved because I'm active in my children's lives. You should try it, instead of trying to avoid having to take him to practice. I'll be at practice Chisel Chest. Ill be the one with the awesome kid. [/quote]

Would you rather be loved or feared? You sound pretty hostile and volatile, so my bet is feared. I'll bet you'll be screaming at that awesome kid when he doesn't measure up to your twisted view. Hopefully he can keep up with my boy, he'll be leading in his own way. Just tell Awesome to try to keep up!

And remind him to pay attention to his awesome coaches. [/quote]

In his own way? What does that mean? He'll be the Line Leader in the parade of mediocrity? No thanks. Not our style. My kid will lead by making pin-point passes and ripping corners. It's what we do, Banana Chin. My view of my kid is spot on. Born to win. [/quote]

In his own way, and while he is leading, he'll be watching out for your son too. Don't worry, my boy is a great teammate and because he is talented and works hard he'll be out there when the game is on the line. And you and your son will just say, Thank You! [/quote]

That's great, Bubble Cheeks. Here's what you need to remember though, we've all seen the team play. I'm not worried about my kid being on the field at the end. He'll be there; being carried on the shoulders of his teammates after the game winner. He's the true player. Strong stick skills, hustles and fights for ground balls, plays defense like a pitbull and has the balls to take the shot when needed. Like I said, a pure winner. Your kid might be good enough to be second best though, Ostrich Calves. Nothing wrong with that.

As Judge Smails said, the world needs ditch diggers too.