Originally Posted by Anonymous
Y
Still seems a lot about you. So much anger. This is now just too much fun.

So this is fun? Now I'm being funny? What do you mean I'm funny? You mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little [lacrosse] up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to [lacrosse]' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the [lacrosse] am I funny, what the [lacrosse] is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Go get you your shinebox... I'll be practicing with my boy (who loves the [lacrosse] out of me, by the way).

Excuses are for the weak!

Still seems too much about you, keep telling yourself about how loved you are and it will come true. I'll see you at the boys practice "coach".

Too funny.

Don't hate me because I'm loved, Baby Teeth. I'm loved because I'm active in my children's lives. You should try it, instead of trying to avoid having to take him to practice. I'll be at practice Chisel Chest. Ill be the one with the awesome kid.

Would you rather be loved or feared? You sound pretty hostile and volatile, so my bet is feared. I'll bet you'll be screaming at that awesome kid when he doesn't measure up to your twisted view. Hopefully he can keep up with my boy, he'll be leading in his own way. Just tell Awesome to try to keep up!

And remind him to pay attention to his awesome coaches.

In his own way? What does that mean? He'll be the Line Leader in the parade of mediocrity? No thanks. Not our style. My kid will lead by making pin-point passes and ripping corners. It's what we do, Banana Chin. My view of my kid is spot on. Born to win.