"Then with your guidance and leadership and infinite lax wisdom" You forgot great job, nice house and hot wife. Do you know why I have all of this? I went to a great school. Do you want to know how I got in there? Lacrosse and grades. Lots of hard work and lots of practice; in the library and on the wall. Can you say the same? I doubt it. I know, 100%, what it takes to be succesfull. The habits of success don't start in HS or college. They start now. Wake up and smell the sweat, Captain Mediocre. It's time to go to work. [/quote]

You think way too much of yourself my friend. Do you have a picture of yourself on your desk? Maybe keep your clippings in a special scrap book to review with the wife and the kids too? Makes me laugh to see how wrapped up in yourself you are. You reply as if you are going to do the work, not the boys. Too funny. Way too funny. Maybe you might consider that you are just a little off kilter?

And as this whole thing started, you were puling your boy off the team to go to the Geese. Go for it, please. If you weren't so fabulously well off I would pay your refund. But I remember thinking and posting that that organization probably doesn't want you either. Now I know I was thinking correctly. [/quote]

You're breaking my heart, Meatball Chest. I hope I'm able to sleep tonight! This team needs winners. That's what I am. Always have been. My wife was an All-American runner and Olympic alternate (I don't hold the alternate thing against her though). Our kids are winners too. It sucks for you and your kids that you weren't born with the winner gene. Or at least a drive to be the best. You're afraid to push your boy because he may get burned out. News Flash: when kids get burned out it's just a thinning of the herd. The best kids don't burn out. That's what makes them great. I'll bet you my pool house that my son doesn't burn out. Ever. I didn't see your email to the team asking for less practice. It's easy, just hit reply all and then send. Quit complaining, String Bean Arms. [/quote]

I can't wait until you kid realizes what a [lacrosse] you are. It would be fun to watch. And it will not take long. [/quote]

Ha! Have no fear Chicken Balls, I support my kid in every possible way and he loves me beyond expression! He's a chip off the old block, believe me. He's driven to be the best he can be. I appreciate your concern though, Hammer Hands. I'll make you a deal though. When you pull your kid from lax in 4th grade because you don't want to burn him out, I'll sponson his chess club. I'll get them some sweet t-shirts and marble chess boards. I'll even get some of the pieces just like that guy made in Shawshank Redemption. No need to thank me. It'll be my pleasure. You'll find me and my kid hanging like best buds after winning every tourney.