Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Going to check my inbox for an e-mail from the non-coach who knows it all. I hope I'm not disappointed!

Why would I email you? I don't like you.

Wait, I get it now. You actually want me to take it over, don't you? You realized that I'm right and you want more for your kid. Welcome to the darkside.

Listen, I'll go just to observe what an excellent, knowledgeable and dedicated coach you are and to see how you handle the kids. If you are all you say you are, then the two HS Varsity coaches we have don't stand a chance. Then with your guidance and leadership and infinite lax wisdom my kid can move up from mediocre where "everyone gets a cookie" to Orange Animal! BUT something tells me I'm better off trusting my 2nd grader with the coaches we have.

I don't want to really get involved in this. It's too much fun watching you two go at it. But you are putting a lot of faith in the fact that they are varsity coaches. To be a varsity coach you just need to be a teacher in the district and apply for the opening. Most seniority wins. Connetquot had a total powerhouse before coach took over. they are 20-31 since. I'd like to see coach Nihls take over as HC. He's got a much better coaching pedigree. I'm not as disappointed at the dad posting, but I would love for them to push the boys a little bit.