Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Having fun and rotating to every position is great. That's what town teams are for. But this is not a town team. This is a supposed "elite" team (even at this early age) that is for children and parent who are serious about lax. My son is a competitor. He doesn't like to lose. Neither should yours if he is on this team. If you didn't care about winning you would have gone out for a lesser team, but you didn't. Team 91 has a reputation of winning and producing great lax players. This is not an "every kid gets a cookie" team. If that's what you're looking for then maybe YOU should be the one moving on. We need kids to play defense. That's what they should be looking for at tryouts. But they won't. We'll get 6 more weak middies.

If you don't agree with my attitude, too damn bad. He's on the best team. I expect the best from his coaches. Right now I'm not happy with the product they're selling.

LEAVE...YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL JACKA$$! They have already done more than they promised and the organizations results speak for themselves. They know better than you. Weak middies, really? I'm sure your son is the best in your mind, but I'll believe it when I see it, so in the meantime, don't rip the kids. If you have the balls, speak to the coaches yourself. Don't come on here and gutlessly rip the team before it has even started. They have sent you e-mails, you can contact them so send an e-mail back to them and tell them your concerns and give them your wisdom. THEN GET LOST! PLEASE!

May I ask a serious question? How many teams actually provide the minimum that was stated? Very few. And none of the top teams in each age group. The organization's successful teams go far beyond the minimum and that started from jump street. Sure they charge for it, but that's the nature of the beast and you should have expected that when you joined. If I'm not ripping the kids, I'm expressing my feelings about how the team is being handled. I never said we had weak middies. All we have is middies. And, do you think the kids at tryouts yesterday were stronger than the kids at September's tryout? It's possible, but I think not.

Oh, and FYI, they don't know better than me. And I'm damn positive about that.

We're going to get along just great this summer. You want to find me? I'll be the guy staying as far away from your fat [lacrosse] as possible. [/quote]

Who says I'm fat? I think I am thin although I could be in a little better shape. You however are delusional and quite gutless. I'm glad you've told the world that you know more Lax than the two Varsity HS coaches, yeah right, now I get it. They have already done more than advertised, not the minimum, and offered to do more. But that isn't enough for you. Next we'll hear how you son doesn't get enough playing time, then it will be something else. I'm sure that you can't get far enough away to please me. The Hurricanes are having additional tryouts soon, that might be far enough. [/quote]

Trust me, guy, I'm not worried about playing time. I'm worried that the coaches are taking this team too lightly. That's all. How much indoor winter practice, as a team, do you think is a fair amount? The 4 that we were promised or 12-14 weekly practices to help the boys develop as a team? If you're too cheap to pay for it, just let me know and I'll float you a loan. Personally, I think for an extra $250, or less, our team would be exponentially better with 12 -14 team practices. I'll run them myself if the coaches don't want to. Because yes, I do know more about lacrosse than most people.