Originally Posted by Anonymous
I see 91 white is practicing all winter. Is orange?

Don't need to...just kidding. It was surprising to see, but orange will be practicing as a team soon based

My son's on the team. Orange needs to practice. I know they're babies, but I thought they would be better. Does Coach know what he's doing? Top team=commitment from both players AND coaches. I'll have him on the Golden Geese next year if this guy's not serious.

You should go now then! We don't want you! And maybe the Geese don't want your poisonous attitude either.
Skills, skills, skills for now! If you listened to the coaches they said they would coach them if it was what we wanted and if we set it up. So watch for an e-mail this week.
I hope you also listened and have your boy at DLT as they recommended because my boy is working harder than yours, I'll guarantee it.

I think you might have just pin-pointed the other guys issue. I don't know why we, as parents, should need to set up and plan anything. If the coaches were serious about the team, they would have set it up just like the other coaches did. I think it just shows their level of commitment. I know the head coach has a kid on the team and coaches kids play for free. Is that why he's doing it? Just my 2 cents, but it's a legitimate concern.