Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, queue the snarky comments as I did eat it and bought STX helmets for three kids today. I truly feel misled by Cascade and frankly find what Lacrosse Unlimited as a mouthpiece for hearsays about this all being a little paperwork problem from Cascade's leader just leaves me thinking this remedy coming any moment now is just a figment of Cascade's imagination. Any company worth it's salt would have offered material rebates and it only makes matters look worse and Cascade's story smell more to say they won't / can't ship any CPX models. The only thing I believe now is the opposite of everything Cascade has to say and the CPX is next on the banned list. Over and out...

I'd have waiting a little longer, but I think we'd end up in the same place. I'm hoping not, though. I'm sure the CPX is next on the de-cert list and Cascade's integrity is shot IMO. If helmets weren't so expensive, I'd jump to another company in a heartbeat. But alas, I have to wait in the hopes I won't have to drop $200+ on another bucket.