Originally Posted by Anonymous
Close but not exactly...my son made the "orange" team and we dropped it...the cost will be well in excess of $2,000 for spring and summer. There were no tryouts just a few practices...they made an orange team and a blue team, blue had between 8-12 players, they combined teams and mostly orange team players left as they felt there were too many players on the team. This team is not elite when compared to 91 or igloo...this is evidenced by express losing at the havoc tournament to both teams by well over 10 goals in each game....granted that was early in the season. Express canceled their winter practice schedule and then after the humiliating defeats scrambled to put together a few practices. The coaches are nice guys and there are some good players on the team but this is an all-incluvie team (everyone who showed up made it). Still they at just 8 year olds so I am a little embarrassed even responding but since my son was on the team, I did want to set the record straight.

Emabarrased?- really, you wrote a short narrative.

Set the record straight?- you didn't.

Most of the more skilled Orange stayed- how do I know, well because the faces are the same.

Elite?- [lacrosse] no! my kid is only 8 he only shows potential. I will update in 6 years or so if he is elite. No 2021 team should ever use the term elite, so silly.

Other teams you mentioned have played together already for over a year, of course they are more competitive.

Have fun this season with your son.