Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who was in the 2019 final.?

Express won both 2019 divisions. I think express beat Esm in East division and Express Westchester beat Team91-Stampede in the East division.

The two express teams were switching players back and forth between the two teams. That is unsportsmanlike behavior. Express should not have even been playing in the b division at all. Anything for a tee shirt!

Westchester did not have any Express players for any of the games.

Express definately had players play on both teams in the finals. After the first final was over some of the kids stayed on the field to warm up for the second final game. Put a team together and play with what you have. Guess they could not bear to lose to a town team. Very weak

I don't think they switched players, the westchester team was big and fast. But sure did seam that some of them were 9th grade/JV players. But no complaints, my son had a great time at the tournament and played well.

The biggest and fastest on the Westchester team are in fact some of the youngest kids on the team - real 8th graders, not 9th / JV / holdbacks.
And as a previous poster mentioned, no Express B kids played for Westchester yesterday.