I was at the game. I admit I was being nosy because I wanted to see what these 2021 A teams can do. Both teams were great and it was an even matched game. Express was clearly getting frustrated and was head hunting. I'm sure they thought they would do better against the Outlaws. 5-2 was a close game and we all saw the Outlaws did not have a full bench. We wondered if the missing/injured players would have mattered. The Outlaws handled the head hunting with class. The coaches of the Outlaws even told the kids not to retaliate. I gained respect for that Outlaws team. They are much better than I remembered or thought they could be. The Express team is probably number three behind 91 and Igloo but not in that class of teams. Express wolves are in the class of the Outlaws, TLI , Legacy and Cudas but the best of this second bunch. I have seen all these teams play this year except 91. They are all A teams except Igloo is AA. It will be a fun season with equal teams having even battles throughout the year.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
One of them was..EXPRESS 2021 WOLVERINES...WENT 4-0 AND WON CHAMPIONSHIP...smash gave them some competition. ..but shut out outlaws and fl$....BTW outlaws played better in finals, but managed to score only two...There are top 3 teams with igloo on top maybe 4 with team LI..

Yes Wolves won. But I don't think I have seen a team play as dirty as this team. Outlaws had 4-5 players injured on penalty hits while the coach congratulated his players that laid the illegal hits.