Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 A & B both practicing today at F'dale... Too much too soon?

You're ahead of the titans. Apparently B team 3rd graders can't handle it

Angry [lacrosse]!

Not angry just disappointed so far with the experience. Hard to hear about all these teams playing, practicing when we are really doing anything.
\

Are the Titans really not practicing? 91 has the fields at Farmingdale on Sundays in the fall

I understand that some parents are not happy that their kids are not practicing yet, but what part of the tryouts and sign up paperwork said there would be fall practice? The tryouts all said there would be 2015 tournament teams, not fall 2014. After tryouts, they send you a ton of e-mail to offer winter training to get ready for spring. Where did they say to expect more than this?

IMHO if your son is a 2024 B Team player, then he needs drills and stick work, lots of reps, wall ball and bounce back (for free), or you can pay for 2 winter sessions of the 91 DLT at $275 a session through 14 weeks. I know the Titans have directors practice tonight, so ask BS or GB right there what the deal is.

I understand the kids want to get rolling, and now the damn tryouts for all of these teams happen way too soon, but I don't know why people are acting like there should be more.

We've all learned to read, and certainly people reading this website have seen the posts about B teams, so why the surprise?