Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why would it be different than the coaches listed on their website?

Because they merged with another program.

That does not change the coaches for the teams. They may add a third 2021 team which most likely will be the HDD and that coach "probably" will stay with that team. Lavey was the A coach and Rao (former Riptide coach that stayed with his team) the B.

Are you with Legacy? Do you now this for a fact? If so, maybe 2021 is that simple, but not necessarily some other grades.

Correct me if I am wrong but the original question was who are the coaches for the 2021 teams? If you go on the website it states who the coaches are for the 2021 year. The only question is the HDD team. I stated that the coach from that team "probably" will stay with that team since he is listed as one of the coaches in the flyer from Legacy at the top of this thread. I am sorry that I was the only one to answer your question and rest assured I will not do that again. Oh yeah we did play on the 2021 team and had a great time, Thanks Coach Rao and Coach Whitehouse if your reading. Coaches incase you forgot.....

I wouldn't be so sure that you'll have the same coaches as last year. I heard that all teams and coaches for each grade will be looked at as one big group and then get sorted out from scratch