Wow.... I now understand some of the trash that is attracted to this site. Unfortunately too immature to put their names to things. First off, thanks for all of the real advice to those who understood the question, as it would not have been a legitimate question if there were not 2nd grade options. I was simply asking as my son is losing interest in PAL because of not being able to play in a more structured environment. Has nothing to do with pushing him forward or college prep. He is 6.... and making sure he is having fun is my priority. While it is evident the obnoxious comments come from those parents who sit online and do not actually spend time with their children, I was guided to this website to gather some advice. Note to all those tunnel visioned idiots on this site, playing travel in 1st, 2nd grade soccer is not uncommon... Anyhow, the question was not a joke, and my son is not older in his grade for educational issues. (Secondly, for a grown adult to attack a child is completely unacceptable. You should seek therapy as there are clear mental issues...) But be proud my obnoxious posters ("My 5 year old is was in 1st grade..., pay for SAT tutor..., invest in 521. (BTW moron it is a 529)...), you are scouting sites of a 6 year old question. So you are either borderline pedophile, or somewhat disgruntled that at some point down the line you found out you need to live through the lives of your children.

Thanks to all of those who offered real advice. To those who are not in the same situation, please keep the comments coming... and put your name to it, as I would like to make sure you are on the national registry as you scout 6 year old children.