Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey LI loser. Just because you can't compete with the Balt Wash area athletes is no reason to get your panties in a bunch.I know the schools and the kids mentioned in the articles. If the kids were held back it was done before first grade. So it wasn't done because they were lacrosse players unlike so many of your kids who do a pg year. Also bottom rat, the author quoted the urban dictionary. If you look up lacrosse dad from LI who posts on a lacrosse blog in the urban dictionary you will read a definition which says, little fat guy (usually italian) who never played a sport but tells everyone he did, whose sons try to play lacrosse and is bitter for the rest of his life because inside lacrosse and laxpower never rank their teams as high as the much better teams from Balt and Wash. If it is not in the urban dictionary, I will make sure i put it in there right after i hit the submit button. I can do that in case you didn't know because anyone can do that in urban dictionary. and stop writing bs in the blogs and hit the gym.

I take offense to this - you've overlook us short fat long island Irish guys who also never played anything except stickball in the streets of Queens and Brooklyn. 2nd Manhole cover is a home run.