Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters players? sounds like sour grapes mommy. It was a Crush player that coldcocked the Jester attackman and started the mini brawl. Jesters coach always loud. Ive only seen him get nasty with officials- never another coach or player. What

If it were closer I'd say the refs may have had a hand, but 4 goals difference? I think the coach is to blame- he sets the tone- if he was screaming like a lunatic, the kids get frantic and penalties are bound to happen. There are bad calls and good calls every game. I think the coach just didn't want to lose to 6th graders. Heard a player and the coach got thrown out- seems like tempers were rising and focus lost. I'm sure these two teams will meet up again and if Jesters are as good as they say- they will have another shot. This one is over though.

Was watching waiting to take the field next. The refs (not saying the coaches are not at fault) have feel the ground swell and at least try to temper it. Walk over to the coaches calm things. Because when coaches get ignored they yell louder. Just say "hey coach I hear you but here what I saw, kids are playing great you need a line change..." The coach asked 5 times what the call was and was ignored. Again, two paths the refs put ear muffs on until they had enough or try settle it. Not saying trying to settle a coach will work, I feel a ref has to try.