Originally Posted by Anonymous
mt sinai up that high is very silly.. but u win 2 games in playoffs and your in states. all c division is silly. but thats the way it goes.

LOL you can not be more clueless! You think because they have less kids in their school that somehow makes them worse? If I were betting, I would put them on par with Manhasset and St Anthony's and better than the rest. Even for a C school.

Must be a Mt Sinai parent. You see this all the time in travel where the B team parents think they can beat the A team. Outsiders perspective from someone not involved in any of the schools mentioned, Mt Sinai is top in their division, would put them in top 2 in class B , top 2 or three class A. I know you feel your so good you can play with anybody, but try to keep it real.

This is not Travel and you cant recruit kids, you develop them! Manhasset is a B school too, so I assume you put Manhasset ahead of Mt Sinai, which is reasonable. So tell me which A teams are better than those two teams??? BTW I am keeping it real! AS you said they would be top 2 or 3 in class A, That means they are better than most of the teams (according to you). Opinions are subjective , but stating that a class B or C team couldn't possibly compete with class A teams is absolutely moronic. IMHO the best team I have seen is the 2011 Garden City team which is a class B team!

Now your comparing yourselves to A, B and C divisions in a different county. Lets keep it to Suffolk county that is where you play. Specifically C div so maybe crown yourself queen of Suffolk C. Are you better than many teams in A and B in both counties? Yes and you get a run to states with it. Could you get through to states in the other divisions? I really do not think so. There are other talented second tier team on par with mt Sinai in those divisions who got knocked out but would also likely make a run to states if in the Suffolk C. You did well, feeling confident, take your mt Sinai rose colored glasses off and keep your run in perspective.