It was Icon Orange Detommaso which is the A team , the team that we played and lost to was the express Blue. A very tough physical game to say the least . Indoor means nothing and time will tell , but have to say the express team is good , don't be fooled . this should be an interesting summer season with team coming out from the woodwork .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you sure it was not the ICON 2021 "B" team?

That A team was beat over weekend in rockstar league by the express so called b team so I guess the statement the "team to beat" is now past tense as I stayed behind after our game and witnessed this outcome .

Is Icon an "a" team ? hear a lot of good things about this team is the one to beat with a stacked roster.

You must be the ONE who is OUT of Touch in 5th grade there is an "A" Division. That why some of those teams are in Div. 4 all best kids on "A" team ....so slow down PAL

I thought the former Turf Island 2021 Team, that is now playing for Icon has a bunch of Rockville Centre players. Why wouldn't the R.V.C. 5th grade PAL team go in the A division if that's the case? Wouldn't you rather challenge the team, than go 8-0 and have the 3 pass rule every game?