Originally Posted by Anonymous
I wasn't aware of a summer league for lacrosse. My daughter playes in the spring and I thought that ended after 6th grade.. I'd much prefer a summer league as opposed to one of the "elite" clubs. Where can I get more info.?
BOTC Industries research has led us to the Long Island Lacrosse League web site. There you will find details about boys/girls leagues, particularly during the summer months, for a variety of age groups. BOTC Industries also noted a boys league in the Fall season although the number of age groups is smaller.

Long Island Lacrosse League Website

Asking questions is key and there is a Q&A on the website that seems to cover many of the basics.

Lacrosse League Questions and Answers

Part of the mission of BOTC is to bring some light to the somewhat cloudy and club based lacrosse market for the benefit of our readers. We are hoping that some of the Long Island organizations reach out to us here on BOTC to share information with the Long Island LAX community.

To answer the question "Where do I go to get more information?", the answer is simple : come to Back of the Cage and we will establish this site as the portal for all answers related to lacrosse!