Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Randall Grossman.....the coach of Longwood is attributed to the above mentioned quote...but his team went 4-12.
Incorrect - the offer did not come from Longwood, but one of Long Island's highly respected programs looking to offer help to the youth club.

Does anyone have a contact for any director , coach , or parent that has anything to do with the Copaigue girls program? I am the director of a large program in Suffolk and would like to help them with there program. With all of the talk on this thread last Spring I expected to have heard back from someone. I hope to get in touch with someone soon so things can be worked on before the Spring rolls around.

Which town are you from,if you are so anxious to help I am sure your town could use your help.

Your comment is terribly misplaced. The organization and particular individual offering help have built a very successful training infrastructure for their home town club.

The club offering help is a kingpin organization from Suffolk County and a very senior member of that club wanted to extend a hand from their program to Copiague's Youth Program for training. BOTC has personally spoken with the organization behind this offer and we are surprised that no one from the Copiague program has reached out to us.

I am sorry if you feel my comment is misplaced. But it can only be misplaced if we know the town/org willing to help?