Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks, I get that and I think TS BBL and LE lead the pack by far, Riot does well with placement but the next clubs you mention have very low numbers:
EVO they have six all d3 right now,
steps all d 3 zero d one. so on and so forth
The point made was that Blue star had 6 d one offers and was low ranked. Its either development, coaching or a good recruiting director. People were saying it isn't wins it has to be something.

I appreciate the shared experience from the above poster mentioning the ringer he went through and perhaps a few words of wisdom.

As an aside 3d is losing quality kids at the 26-29 years apparently. Was a tough summer for them and many kids have gone other places at that age, BBL, TS LE seem to be the stop spots...3D seems to be an incubator for youth, but cannot hang on to kids at the high school level. The areas they draw from have expendable dollars and many kids also go private, which will then bring them to a different club.

I do have a wandering interest in Towerman, can they keep up their success, its interesting and neat to see a one off lead their grade and be highest rank in NJ. They have so far stuck together, which is impressive. Good for them

I think Towermen will lose ground to LE because of a noble thing called loyalty. LE drops and picks up kids in 9th and 10th grade while Towermen stays loyal to their players. Love the loyalty. BBL suffers the same thing. A summit, Westfield, Chatham kid will never be cut for a non Westfield, Summit, Chatham kid. BBL knows they need to keep their youth program rec departments happy at the expense of getting better. Loyalty is good.

Loyalty is not only noble, but it creates better team chemistry over time and that is a huge advantage over teams that overhaul their teams every season.
huge advantage how?