Blue star is in no way the same caliber of lacrosse as TS, LE or BBL.

I was not suggesting that the caliber of talent top to bottom is the same, its is not, I was referring to the tournaments that they play. I understand that they are not at tournaments like Crab Feast and Naptown, but there is just as much exposure at the tournaments that they play, i.e. NAL, Sweetlax, Pinnacle as examples. So putting aside the overall talent on the team, Blue Star is achieving the same goal as the other clubs, putting their best players on top college teams, isn't that what most of us are looking for. Yes, there may be a drop off in talent on the roster, but the kids that are good enough are getting the exposure and the offers with a lot less organizational drama. As far as coaching goes, I would argue that their players may be getting equal, if not better, coaching from the top D1 talent on the sidelines. I imagine that many of the comments comparing programs come from the parents of younger kids, so I completely understand why you feel the way that you do about clubs like Blue Star, I was not much different a few years ago, but I assure you that your attitude will change when you get beat up by the recruiting process, it is brutal, and when your kid is not the one getting all of the calls on 9/1, the first place you will look to is your club director, and as things progress, and you kid is not getting the offers he wants, you will slowly realize that you are basically on your own.