Originally Posted by Anonymous
He’s going to duke. Sounds like holding him back worked? Another smart move by Mark!!!!

Mark did not have confidence, so he worked the system as usual. I hope his kid has a 15 year pro career and makes 100 million over that period of time. Mark will make it happen.

2023 Millon is a good kid and a top 1% laxer. Wish him the best

I hear he has not supported "his" 2023 team all season in practices or tournaments. Understandable since he's committed. But why then has he decided to play in the NLF this week. Since when do [players get to pick and choose when and where they play? Would that be tollerated by any other player in the program? It's clearly all about him and not the team or fellow players. And some people wonder why he & dad are always taking heat.

Everyone knows the drill with 91. It is the the directors wonder boys first and foremost and whatever it takes to put them there. After that, he does try to do what he can for the rest of the actual paying customers .
He’s going to duke. Sounds like holding him back worked? Another smart move by Mark!!!!

Mark did not have confidence, so he worked the system as usual. I hope his kid has a 15 year pro career and makes 100 million over that period of time. Mark will make it happen.

2023 Millon is a good kid and a top 1% laxer. Wish him the best

I hear he has not supported "his" 2023 team all season in practices or tournaments. Understandable since he's committed. But why then has he decided to play in the NLF this week. Since when do [players get to pick and choose when and where they play? Would that be tollerated by any other player in the program? It's clearly all about him and not the team or fellow players. And some people wonder why he & dad are always taking heat.

Everyone knows the drill with 91. It is the the directors wonder boys first and foremost and whatever it takes to put them there. After that, he does try to do what he can for the rest of the actual paying customers .

I wonder is he stuck around to play the lost’s bracket games on Sunday. Probably had “other commitments”