That is the funniest quote of the year. Some of the things said to opposing players by a few of these Express kids is disgusting. And then I listen to their Dads on the sidelines and I know the apple doesn’t fall far. The issue at this game was with the refs allowing the parents to camp out on the player sidelines and the cheap “tie your shoe trick” because you were only up by 1 goal and there was time for one more face-off and 91 had their LSM ready to face-off and bury the tying goal. Express is sweating 91 for sure. It was real classy how a few of the Express dads were talking smack to the 91 players during the game. Its not everyone on Express team. If you play against them, you will learn fairly quickly who the bad apples are.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express wins with class and loses with class. I’ll take that life lesson all day long.
Express wins with class and loses with class. I’ll take that life lesson all day long.

I don’t really like 91 at all. But you can’t argue they are dominant at almost every age group except this one.

I don’t really like 91 at all. But you can’t argue they are dominant at almost every age group except this one.