Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello in here, anybody home?

Very quiet

Primetime Invitational 2026 Division:
Towermen 4-1 (lost to hawks 5-3 in finals)
LE 3-2 (didn’t advance to bracket)
BBL 1-4

All teams are solid. The same BBL team that went 1-4 this week, beat the Towermen team that made the finals, weeks ago. LE seems pretty consistent and probably seperates themselves in years to come like they usually do.

Lots of talent at the 2026 level in NJ. If you took the best 16 players from those three teams you could give the 16 best players in MD a run for their money. Maybe not LI.
You are 100% an 8th-grade parent. LI and MD ring the dinner bell and the kids are running home with their lacrosse sticks. NJ kids are coming home from the beach and have a football, hockey stick, or basketball in their hands.
If you look at the 2022 and 2023 classes NJ might have 1 or 2 players in the top 50. Not saying NJ doesn't have talent but you need to slow down, the top 16 players in MD and LI would beat NJ top 16 players 10 out of 10 times. It's just a different level.

Correct and you most definitely are not. 2026 is not 2022 or 2023. I’m talking about 2026 kids right now, not in three years. Crabs, DC Express, and Hawks have the best talent in MD right now and I’m saying if you take the best 16 players from those three teams and put them against the best 16 players from our best three teams you will have a tight game this summer. In a few years things might be different, but if you know actually know the 2026 talent pool you would probably agree with me.
The 2026 LE faceoff kid filled in for the 23 LE team and beat a Harvard commit a couple of times.