Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello in here, anybody home?

Very quiet

Primetime Invitational 2026 Division:
Towermen 4-1 (lost to hawks 5-3 in finals)
LE 3-2 (didn’t advance to bracket)
BBL 1-4

Towermommy back to her bragging ways. To bad all your top players committed at LE and BBL already for next year when you lost to BBL at Naptown?

Did the top players from Towerman actually give oral commitments to move to BBL and LE or is this just being funny. I am not involved with Towerman but I have been following this on this forum and am curious.

Nah just a troll. The team is staying together. This was the same rumor from last summer. Not one starter has left this team in the last 3 years. No reason to. Highest ranked 2026 team in NJ for that last 3 years and will be again this year.

Its tryout season baby. All rumors and nonsense happen for the next month. Every year they say the same thing on the Towermen. August hits and silence. Rumors disappear like a fart in the wind.

Everyone that matters is back on the team next year. Everyone knows colleges only look at players on the best club teams. The best players stay on the best teams to get recruited. It is not hard. If you are on a bad team, best to try and make the good team.

I'm not sure what your trying to say here. Your indicating colleges only look at the best club teams, which is completely inaccurate as they look for the best players on all teams. Even the NXT Tournaments, which are mid level, have 100 schools at the tournaments. The first wave of 300 commits is easy for colleges. Its all the kids who are outright studs and they are well known in each of their respective states. Its the second wave where they want to find the right people for the right fit and who are good enough to play at the collegiate level.

Lastly, maybe you just got your words twisted; your implied your on Towerman, which is not one of the best club teams. Its only one team and no full club. Your belittling your own team.