Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express is a decent club, 91 is better overall. Change my mind

Don’t need to change your mind. They all offer the same product and all copycat one another. So what do you use to grade a club? Is it to be on the best team? Cost? Directors actually talk to the customers? Playing time? Roster size? College recruiting when ready? Because when you really look at the best clubs by HS grade on LI, which is when things level out..it is the 2023 S2S OGs, 2024 Legacy, 2025 91, 2026 Express. They all cost about the same, they all will have multiple recruits (S2S has 14 I think) and they all have great coaching. But that is just for the privileged A teams. For me, I think the best club is one that gives equal treatment to all their teams. In fact, because the big clubs have fallen down on that, we have 2nd tier clubs because they are B level, but sold as an A team. And second, I think a great club is one that sizes their roster correctly.

The best club is the one that fits your kids need. What’s good for one is not good for another. All players are different different skill level. Different personalities different students etc. the end game is not going to be the same for all the kids. You need to place your child in the best situation for their personal growth. For some that may be one of the lesser known clubs.
All the top clubs have double digit recruits each year. They also have kids that played on the those top teams that don’t get recruited. Don’t get blinded by the shiny name. That said the shiny name clubs may be the best fit for some and will help those kids tremendously. Choose carefully don’t worry about the name worry about what’s best for your kid