Originally Posted by Anonymous
So a few weeks into Summer season what’s the feedback on these hybrids? Meaning teams that use flex players from A to play with the 2nd team. Igloo’s version of this already wasn’t successful. I have heard they cxld their 2nd team for next season. I think Legacy White and True Blue B have this same flex model, is it working? Don’t know how chemistry would develop in a model like this

So called flex teams are an absolute scam. Igloo has mastered the art of playing their A players at B tournaments. Do those B players play in A tournaments? Broken promises of playing time and development, mid season what options are there but to finish the year. Do you think they'll refund your tuition or let you play next year for free? We have some very close friends that stayed. Shame on you Igloo. Those B players stand around at their own tournaments to watch A players. Worse are the parents who allow it to happen. Owner didn't want to lose the additional money, so they intentionally misled people. The ones that stayed got hosed. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.