Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any impartial observers care to share any commentary on MadLax vs. Venom game?

Assume there will be some unverified claims of holdbacks, impartial refs, face off violations-ghost or not called, 91 only plays 9 guys etc.,

Was surprised by both the outcome/margin of Venom and Hawks and also outcome/margin MadLax and Venom.

Two very good teams 91 and Madlax… both very physical. Hawks very good too. They are a very skilled, finesse team that couldn’t match 91’s size and physicality in the Semis. These teams will all have some great matchups this summer at Naptown, PrimeTime, and NLF.

When I think 91 venom I don’t think size. Interesting.
Any impartial observers care to share any commentary on MadLax vs. Venom game?

Assume there will be some unverified claims of holdbacks, impartial refs, face off violations-ghost or not called, 91 only plays 9 guys etc.,

Was surprised by both the outcome/margin of Venom and Hawks and also outcome/margin MadLax and Venom.

Two very good teams 91 and Madlax… both very physical. Hawks very good too. They are a very skilled, finesse team that couldn’t match 91’s size and physicality in the Semis. These teams will all have some great matchups this summer at Naptown, PrimeTime, and NLF.

When I think 91 venom I don’t think size. Interesting.
They are BIG. 11 is prob 6-0, 10 lbs. they’re big across the board. Out muscled Hawks bigtme… Madlax was able to match the physicality this time, but these games will be fun to watch, hope they get a rematch soon!