.[/quote]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Problem is there is no 2028 club team without “dad coaches” or “drama” good luck everyone
Predators do not have dad coaches at 2028 level. I’d expect a a big transition come July.

Predators are on the rise to top. The talk among club coaches is how far will they go this year.

Preds are pretty horrible. I don't think they on the rise. The 2028 91 ended up higher in HoCo that FCA white.
Maybe with 2 wins given to you for no badges. Preds just gave Kelly Post A Team a game with goalie back and starters playing way more than usual. Not sure why, but all their tournaments have been AAAA-Elite teams they have played. For a first year program I would say they are on the rise. Look for try-outs to replace 10-15 players.

Replace 10-15 players with who exactly? The AAA niche is weird, especially if the team isn't attached to an elite team where there's "always a chance of getting called up." And especially because St Pauls (practice fields all year) is at a weird location on the Balt Beltway (nobody commuting from Annapolis or Harf Co). And especially since Predators is supposedly a pricey club.

Likely Preds additions (could use this same structure for Team 91 tryouts):
1 Crabs
1 FCA Blue
1-2 KP Elite
2-3 FCA White
1-2 Team 91 (or Predators kids going TO 91 if you're using this as the T91 example)
3-5 A or AA kids who will play mop up time

Is that an improvement vs the current Predator roster? Maybe? Depends on who leaves!

Unless I miss my guess that horrible 91 2028 team will be registered for elite next year. They will again grab 27 - 30 kids. They won't be able to cut anyone. 10 of the kids will be told they can have the "privilege to practice with the team but wont play" for a lower fee. It is a money grab.

I want to know why any parents would put their kid on a team where they won't set foot on the field. There are many other teams that your kid can play on and get better and ......wait for it....actually play!!! Do your kids a favor and just put them in Baseball. 91 Does not have good coaching, they don't play in good tournaments, and you are just going to get tossed off the team going into High School. Waste of money!!

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes