Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are 100% correct, I know nothing about the Tmen but I do know that history repeats itself. 2023 Tri-State Shore, they were a top 10 team in middle school. Only 1 boy stayed at Tri-State and the 2023 Tri-State team is good. The boys that made LE moved there and the top two that went to Blue Star are now at LE for their final year of travel. Once again, I'm not saying LE is the answer and this amazing place but don't think that solo cups and parties are going to keep the team together.

Can't wait until LE promotes as its own the kid that got the D1 commit at Blue Star...and I feel bad for the uncommitted LE 2023 kids that are going to lose playing time

You don’t need to feel bad. The kid plays D and that entire D is already committed. The Denver, Notre Dame, Bucknell, Monmouth, Villanova, and Brown poles are probably welcoming him with open arms. That defense has to be one of the best in club and it just got better.

Read a little more carefully, its about the uncommitted kids, not the committed kids...and the other players that went to LE are not committed, so adding to the uncommitted pool of players on LE. As for the D, you just proved my point, LE did not need him, so this was all about promoting another commit and sticking it to another club without having done a thing to develop the kid. That being said, not all LE's fault, these players have parents who contributed to the decision.

Maybe the players want to play with their friends and high school teammates and based on the 2024 & 2025 that played in the championship game at NLF adding two kids is a smart move by LE.
There are maybe 3 to 4 kids uncommitted players on that team, all are high academic kids that are most likely waiting for their JR year to end so they can commit to the high academic D3 schools. NESCAC over a lower academic D1 school is a smart move.[/quote]

I have to agree. Although it may be more than 3-4 I am not sure.

Maybe he wants to play with friends or on a better team against better competition.

I think we all know that BS does not play in the level of Tournaments as that of both BBL and LE.

To someone else’s point above, they are adding a top Defensive player to an already talented group.This doesn’t sound like a bad idea.