Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great job Igloo, NorthFlurry. Your AA players won their first tournament ever playing in a B tournament. Your AA players never left the field in the final game (sorry, one was ejected) and you barely escaped with the win. I'm sure the real B players who were forced to sit there until sundown, all for a t shirt, were thrilled. Not sour grapes, final game was well played and close, but we are a legitimate B team. The fact is Igloo will play in B tournaments under the Flurry name, but it's all the same kids. Trust me, some of them are on our varsity, so there really is no disputing this. I wonder if the ones who had AA players take their B spots get to play in A tournaments and switch roles? Given the chatter on the parents sidelines I 'm sure Igloo will be answering a few phone calls today. Either way, congratulations Igloo on your first win. Parents must be proud, especially the one questioning why a kid gets tossed for cursing out a ref. Stay classy Igloo NorthFlurry.
Woo Hoo, way to go Igloo, beating up on B teams, great job. Can't wait to see what happens at the A tournaments, or are you claiming you're a B team only.