Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is 91 now #1 in USCL rankings lol.

They’ve only played and beaten mediocre to terrible LI teams.

What a joke.

Same goes for 2way BTW.

So all the LI teams are mediocre to terrible? What teams are good? Please educate us

It’s probably an angry Maryland dad, pay no mind to him.

Here are some thoughts, agree disagree whatever you want.

Both areas have plenty of talent however there are fantastic players and teams from coast to coast.

The tristate area is really just starting, teams in CT are barley practicing.

While Maryland has their HOCO league which is excellent LI and mainly the tri-state area tend to start their club season later in order for the boys to play town lacrosse. Now, town lacrosse has its faults and the competition for the most part isn’t great - The difference is especially on LI, is most kids attend public schools not private, so there is an emphasis on town.

Now as per the club teams, I think Maryland has a deeper pool of better teams and I don’t think anyone from LI can argue that.
However, this isn’t an attempt to start a holdback war but let’s call a spade a spade. My guess is on average most LI 2028 teams have somewhere around 5 players with birthdays in Q4 of 2009 with the rest being 2010’s (that’s what my son’s town and club team has) If you don’t think age is a factor right now in 6th grade your in denial. Especially after reading some post in the Maryland forum where you have a 2008 and several former 2027’s that are now 2028’s.

Now as we enter June the club season really gets going (and we can move past the HOCO league chatter) we will soon find out who’s legit and who isn’t.