Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm not a 91 parent, but you can't say that Venom is hiding when they are playing in the 3 most competitive national tourneys this summer - NAL, Naptown, and NLF - none of which are on LI. Many of the best teams nationally will be at these tourneys. What tourneys would you prefer them to play in?

My kid does not play for 91. My kid plays venom frequently (at least for how often they even play). The team is very good and light years away from the other teams. There is no arguing that. I don’t care how many coaches they have, how many parents on sidelines, how many parents played, the team is flat out very good and at the top right now. They are just playing at a totally different level than the rest of these guys. Does that change? Maybe some kids move, maybe some kids don’t let their dad navigate their time… who knows. But for now, it’s 91 Venom and everyone else

Agree, even with all the complaints out there about 91, you can’t deny those kids are really good and as a team are really good. Until teams on LI can beat them we all have to deal with it.