Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't get me started on the 91 2028 team. Coach #1 and Coach#2 and Coach #3 kids don't come off the field the entire game. And all their kids are AA players at best. Which is fine but maybe not so good in Elite.

I am not a lacrosse prodigy, but its probably for the best that the goalie stay on the field the entire game.

Ha, I was going to say the same thing. They have one goalie, and his dad coaches him. I don't think his dad plays any other real coach role but I could be wrong. Nice enough guy (the dad) too. Purposefully not discussing the kid because he's a kid.

Easily the least problematic of the three dad coaches unless he's playing a greater role than he was several months ago.
I know plenty of Dad coaches that understand their kids limitations and do not play them the entire game. Is the problem Dad coaches or is it dad's favoring their kids over better players.

With 30+ teams in the 2028 age group good luck finding non dad coaches that want to dedicate their time. For me I think the problem should be Know your team and play the kids that give you the best chance of winning.

Only get better playing. Coach to play . #1 2023 is a reflection of getting the ball on every play for last 7 years