Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don’t you mean that they should have sent 91 Storm? Why weren’t they at a local, Dynamic tourney? What is even happening with that team? Are they only able to play during the summer because of their out of state players?

It was a B tournament so 91 should have sent their B 2026 team. Freeze I think.

Don't worry about a team or a program. Just make sure your child can catch and pass under extreme pressure, has a good size, athleticism, and has above average speed or quickness. Colleges will find these players on whatever team your child plays on for club.

Roar and Legacy came within a goal of 91 Machine and ECE came within a goal of Roar and Legacy. Those aren’t B teams anymore, they’re not AA teams either. More of an A I would say.
So, according to your logic, Legacy, Roar and East Coast Elite are now "A" teams because they came within a goal of each other and against a 2027 team... in a B level tournament won by that younger team.

Not just a 2027 team, the best 2027 team in the country. Get that straight.

Every year teams get and lose kids they improve and sometimes they get worse. You can’t judge a team based on where they were two years ago. I saw them all play. The teams listed above did not play like B teams.