Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son played them. 91 should have sent 26 Freeze. Machine had what top teams all have. Enough kids that can catch under pressure and a decent faceoff man and goalie. Most B teams lack the top faceoff, goalie and don't have enough players that catch under pressure. 91 are a 27 and they can pass but you could test that defense with a better face off guy and they have a dodger but 26 B teams can handle their 27 speed on offense so dodging not a threat. But they are 27s and look on grade because they are not small but not a big players so probably on grade.

If that's not a 91 parent, i'd be shocked.

I am not from 91. I went to college JK!!

My son said after the game "we need all walball practice to beat that team". My point is the difference between A and B/C teams, Is A teams have more players that can catch and pass under pressure if goalie and faceoff is even.

They should have played 26 freeze. if they want to feel better about themselves at 27 playing up against B teams, Go for it. You win faceoffs you can destroy that 27 defense and keep the ball away from a very long possession offense(because they can catch), you can win. There is no real speed threat on that team.[/quote]

The 91 freeze team has fallen apart. I don’t believe they are doing any tournaments.