Originally Posted by Anonymous
"When we play TurfIsland we know we are going to score goals in bunches. They do have a powerful offense and that is how they win. But don't list scores against B and C teams and claim you did great. The big boys were not there and would have scored more and shutout those teams. You have a good team but not as good as you all think."

Wildkatz played Igloo at laxfest in a pretty exciting game then tied TI. I believe Igloo also beat TI by one goal but had lost to 91. I know Igloo won in the end but the point I am trying to make is, when talent plays talent, the games will be close. Both teams will score goals. They are 10 yrs old. These teams will be playing each other for years, some boys will be recruited to other teams and may even play together. As parents we should respect the teams and teach our kids to respect each other. You never know who you may end up playing with.

Very well put ...I like it .....most of the kids know each other and are friends the parents are the problem ....always trying to jockey there kid and gain an advantage... THEY ARE 10 !!!!! do you think the kids are talking about this non sense ... I have been watching this thread for 3 days and I am ashamed to say I probably know some of these people that have posted on here . In the end does it really matter , does it ???? Nope . I guess a good word would be pathetic ..... Have fun with the team you are on and save the drama . Your not missing anything where you . If your kid enjoys the team he is on and the kids he plays with be happy . DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY
This is better then Jerry Springer .