Originally Posted by Anonymous
There's gonna be a lot of revenge talk when 91 wins all their games this spring and summer.

You are correct .... because they will be playing in " my lollipop tournaments".....even the NFL has become a joke but enjoy pounding your chests as you beat no name teams and call it a " national championship" lol

NLF is no joke, you sound clueless

Last year's nlf opening in June was a joke . I was there . No Annapolis hawks , no eclipse , no bbl etc......there were only a few good teams there laxachussetts black, express , s2s and machine the rest were a joke . Now they also threw s2s out because someone at 91 threw a tantrum . So I do know what I'm talking about the opening nlf has become a watered down joke , the closing nlf had a lot of teams there and was good . So relax 91 dad, maybe your director should stop throwing tantrums and telling teams they're not invited to there is good competition, instead he chooses to throw teams out and have a watered down opening nlf and then when they win they call themselves national champs . More like national chumps .

NLF in July is a top national event

NLF in June ,the opening week is a waste of time. Got watered down ....no top teams there anymore . Just another my lollipop tournament