Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't understand why there is this long discussion of the Flyers cheating at Hershey. If there is a claim of cheating, it should be submitted to the tournament organizers and they should be obligated to investigate. That would include checking the birth certificates of all players who played. There is no grey area here. Either they used older players or they did not. And the tournament organizers must look into this because otherwise they are allowing a tournament where teams break the rules, which could result in injury. And if Flyers cheated, they should be banned from tournaments for a year. Period.

It was Chocolatetown Shootout, not Hershey. I did call but had no luck and left a voicemail. I never saw any organizers or a tent with organizers etc. We can't change history. If they can lay their heads down at night with a clear conscience, I feel really sorry for them

It was not just in the U9 division. U11 also had U13 kids playing on their teams. Cheating is rampant at these tournaments and I am not sure how these clubs equate cheating being fine if you win? It's still cheating.