Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rage should not accept. Sad part is watch draw, they will be given lollipop opponents. Then get beaten bad in playoffs. Lollipop tourney, gives easy schedule. Oh, I forgot 91 runs it. They should feel shane, go to box for 2 minutes. This just keeps bringing them down. They are too arrogant to realize, going to be great when they struggle to field teams. I do look forward to it.

They weren’t given Lollipop opponents past weekend. They played their way in fairly. Just be happy for the kids

Stop it with the rage bashing ....they followed the format and won their way to the 9th sees fairly . Does a 9th seed make sense , no it doesn't but it is what it is and I'm sure they're very happy to be able to go . As discussed before on this thread , too many teams go from the north because nobody else plays lacrosse across the country . The participation rate is very low , embarrassingly low especially when you consider how coaches/directors on long island walk around and compare themselves to tom Brady lol. So while we don't agree with 9 teams going , rage did what they had to do to get in . No problem with that

Why would any team that knows they can’t compete want to go? This isn’t March madness where a miracle upset can happen. Let’s spend a weekend in the summer to go play games with no chance of winning. Qualifier I get. Go see how you stack up, but question answered. Go hang out on the beach heading into 4th of July