Originally Posted by Anonymous
All that rebel talk the past yr . What happen to Igloo special team ? Legacy ? Who pays for this garbage product . I pay half the price, my sons team not even in this “World ego Series” for what ? Few kids on my sons team would make those teams alot better but being so greedy from the club not worth it .

We have played Legacy for a few years whether an actual tournament or play day scrimmage in CT. during covid. They used to be competitive. Not sure what is wrong with them.

They were very competitive if you knew what you were talking about before commenting. They lost two games by one goal. The 1 goal “loss” vs Orange Crush was in overtime and Legacy actually scored the winning goal, however, the goal got called back due to someone saying there was a player in the crease. It was a controversial call. Legacy lost to predators 2-1. They lost to the team that won the whole 18 team tournament by one goal. If that’s not competitive I don’t know what is.

Legacy had a tough draw but so did most. It was a competitive tourney.
lost to Eclipse 2-1. They lost in OT to the Orange Crush who was solid. They beat the Predators. Got beat up but a very good Mass team who some feel was the 3rd or 4 best team at the event.
Eclipse was the best team and won it all. They blew out Express big time after express had smashed 91 Machine.