Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really??? How pathetic is everyone on this site that ranks 6th graders, bad mouths programs that you are all on and target coaches that take time out of their busy schedules to coach their own and even your kids. Instead, you sit at a computer and write BS that does nothing for you. Take that energy and get involved or do something with your kid(s). Most people that bash other programs are because your child wasnt good enough to play on that team. It happens to all of us. Your child might not be good enough now, but in a couple years after they mature they may be a high school stud on the field. It really does not matter what your kid does in 6th grade. Instead of worrying about writing on a chat or if your kid is playing enough, spend time with them studying. 99% of the kids you guys are speaking about will get into college for academics, not lacrosse. Stop being frustrated parents that never made it in high school and trying to live through your chidren. Someone told me about this chat and I said no way adults act like that and I couldn't believe what i was reading. Did you ever think that maybe kids see what your writing. Grow up and enjoy the sport and your children.

Another hypocrite ! You guys on this chat room all need to get a life ! Oh and I’m on it. I was never on it before but a “friend” told me about it. Yeah riiiiiiiight buddy. You need get a life like the rest of us.
Older dad here. My son was cut in 6th grade from a program for political reasons, program wanted to align with local town. I enjoy nothing more than bashing that program and ensuring others do not go through the BS we went through. It is actually one of my great joys in life. My therapist finds it childish and believes it is better i do it on here than in person. Favorite part about it is, my son is now a mid D1 prospect and we are going to reclass him for education purposes but love the fact that that will make him a high end D1 prospect. It does go by too fast so dont take garbage from anyone or any program. This board rules.

We need more post like the last two. Well done!!!

Yup you lax-Dad'd the system....