Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jacksonville beat Duke today and Virginia only beat High Point by one goal. A lot of parity in the top 40 for all you people to think about and who only want your kid to go to a big program. There are a lot of decent programs out there nowadays.
Duke and UVA are at a different level academically.
Not the original poster but over 50% of Mens college lax kids are business majors. Big business can’t even keep their employees. Any “good kid” with a degree and a connection can get a job. Unless your going for engineering, PT, law or pre med it doesn’t matter.
So you are saying a kid should turn down Duke for playing time at Jacksonville because they are all going to get a job. densest thing I've seen posted in years.

My point is anyone can get a job. How many kids from NJ are at Duke right now? 3 maybe. Do they play? What is their career gonna be when they get out. Work in the citi or be a financial planner in their hometown? You do not need Duke or UVA for either. All the NYC jobs sends them for an MBA anyway.

I somewhat agree with this dude….my sister is a Sr. Recruiter for a large Fortune 500 company…..she said they don’t care about what college they applicant comes out of…except Villanova which is where she graduated from….she said they all favor the schools they graduated from.