Originally Posted by Anonymous
Considering they are starting goalies for Heros Green and M&D Black with multiple offers to play at private schools it’s easy to argue they’re two of the top goalies.

List those schools please, I've got a goalie I'll throw in the mix.

For some reason, people like to "rank" goalies more so than any other position. You either got a good goalie or you don't. Yes, both of those goalies are very good. Being that they are freshman, are those offers from last year or are they being recruited to transfer in?

The problem with ranking goalies is that it's not accurate. A really good defense can make a mediocre goalie look great. Who is the better goalie.... the one who goes 550% on 20-30+ shots near and on crease with no defense OR the one that goes 500% off four pumpkin tosses from bad angles because she's a good defense working in front of her? The goalie can't be graded by the score, that's why they need to be seen playing. I want to see fundamental movement, good solid direct clears, no panicking, few rebounds etc..... That's a good goalie.

Agree with everything but the "few rebounds", great goalie makes saves with all parts of their body and you will see balls bounce back out into the playing field when it happens.