Originally Posted by Anonymous
Got to credit to Shock. They really did not play vs any heavy competition this fall, until today. Even though they lost, everyone has lost to that 91MD team. They beat Sweetlax and lost by 2 in the ship.

The game played yesterday was an outstanding battle. I’m glad I was able to watch it.

Great game. Did they bring in the kid from Texas
?

You mean Seaford.

It doesn’t matter to anybody except the kid from here that practices with the team year round and gets minutes taken away. Happens now with all the clubs and nice thing is there is a lot choice to play elsewhere.

It's been said before but I'll say it again for you slow learners. The "Texas" kid has been with 91 since 3rd grade. His family only moved to Texas last year. Maybe some people are jealous because his parents can afford to fly from Texas for lacrosse. Maybe some are jealous because he's possibly the best 2025 lefty attack in 2025 on LI. I don't know. Either way, if someone is upset about playing behind him, find another team. He's not going anywhere and he's not going to be playing on the second line.